|Full name||Kenneth Flint|
|Date of birth||12 November 1923|
|Place of birth||Selston, England|
|Date of death||21 May 2010(aged 86)|
|Place of death||Barnet, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Flint joined Tottenham Hotspur from non-League club Bedford Town in 1948. The forward played five matches and scored one goal for the Lilywhites. After leaving White Hart Lane, Flint joined Aldershot where he featured in 324 matches and netting 70 goals between 1950 and 1958. He went on to have a spell at Leyton Orient before moving to Bath City during the 1958–59 season. After that, he played for Sittingbourne.
- Ken Flint at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database. Retrieved 4 December 2009
- "Tottenham Hotspur F.C A-Z of players". Archived from the original on 3 June 2009. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- "Past Players". Bath City F.C. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "Where are they now?". Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- "Ken Flint obituary". Retrieved 19 November 2014.