|Date of birth:||November 17, 1938|
|Place of birth:||Brentwood, Tennessee|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||242 lb (110 kg)|
|High school:||Franklin (TN)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|NFL All-rookie team (1961)|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Carroll Kenneth Frost (born November 17, 1938) is a former American football defensive tackle in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys. He played college football at the University of Tennessee.
Frost attended Franklin High School, before moving on to the University of Tennessee. He became a starter at right tackle as a senior, but was suspended after not meeting the school's academic requirements. He left school before his college eligibility was over, in order to join the NFL.
He became a starter at defensive tackle in his second season, but suffered torn ligaments in his right knee during the third game against the Los Angeles Rams and was lost for the year. The injury would eventually end his career.
- "SEC Schools Lose Three Top Tackles". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Floridian Puts Volts In The Vols". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Pro League Frosh Make It On Quality". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Dallas' Timetable Hits Snag". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Frost On Reserve". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Browns Acquire Tackle Frost From Cowboys". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Pros Make Cuts Galor". Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- "Frost Sues Dallas Teams". Retrieved October 25, 2015.