Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Ardmore distillery is a single malt discovery located to the east of the village.
- William Milne (1785–1822), missionary, was born near Kennethmont.
- Very Rev Alexander Yule (1830–1907), Moderator of the Presbyterian Church for all Australia, was born in Kennethmont.
- Robert Fraser (1858–1914), bishop, was born in Kennethmont.
- Tom Kennedy (1874–1954), British politician, was born in Kennethmont.
- "Welcome to the Kinnethmont Web Site". Kinnethmont.co.uk. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Domesday Reloaded: Kennethmont:An Introduction". BBC. 1 January 1970. Archived from the original on 16 March 2012. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Aberdeenshire Council - Kennethmont School". Aberdeenshire.gov.uk. 30 October 2012. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "RAILSCOT | Photographs of Kennethmont". Railbrit.co.uk. Retrieved 4 October 2013.