From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jomo Kenyatta was the first Prime Minister and President of Kenya.
Kenyatta may also refer to:
- Kenyatta (given name), an American masculine given name
- Kenyatta (surname)
- Kenyatta series, a series of novels by Donald Goines under the pseudonym of Al C. Clark
- Kenyatta, a film released as part of The Black Man's Land Trilogy
- Kenyatta University, a public university in Kenya
Other people with the surname
- Uhuru Kenyatta, President of Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenyatta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.