Kenza Zouiten Subosic
Kenza Zouiten (2011)
|Born||21 April 1991|
|Spouse(s)||Alex Subosic (m. 2017)|
Later returning to Sweden, Kenza hosted her own web TV show Kenza & Tyra Show. She runs the blog "Kenzas" which has become one of Sweden's most viewed blogs. She has modeled in campaigns for Guldfynd, Ur & Penn and JC. She has also been on the cover of the magazines VeckoRevyn, Frida, Café magazine, Bubbleroom Magazine and Solo.
In November 2015, Kenza participated in the Christmas campaign "let it snow" for Nelly.com. In the campaign, she both modelled for the clothes and sang in a music video.
She has her own fashion label called IvyRevel.
On 2 February, 2009, she met Alex Subosic. They began dating shortly after and were married on 29 July, 2017. After being diagnosed with early menopause and undergoing 2 rounds of IVF which ended in failure, Subosic announced her pregnancy in January 2019, saying that she had conceived the child naturally. Their son Nikola was born on 14 June, 2019.
In 2008, she won the award at the Veckorevyns Blog Awards for "Best blog of the year". The same year, she won "Personal blog of the year" at the Finest Awards. In 2009 she won "Fashion blog of the year" by Aftonbladet newspaper, and in February 2012 Zouiten won "Best international blog" award at the Bloglovin Awards in New York, United States.
- "Mitt stora feta marockanska bröllop « Kenzas". Kenzas.se. 2009-09-06. Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2013-03-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Kenza Zouiten". cafe.se. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Kenza & Tyra show « Kenzas". Kenzas.se. Archived from the original on March 11, 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Resumé: Hon tjänar bäst i bloggvärlden". Resume.se. Archived from the original on 2013-01-29. Retrieved 2013-03-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Elite Model Management Stockholm". Elitemodel.se. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Kenza Zouiten - P3 Populär". Sverigesradio.se. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Guldfynd by Kenza". Guldfynd.se. Archived from the original on January 15, 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-24. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "PÅ OMSLAGET: Kenza Zouiten". Veckorevyn. 2009-12-10. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKxMs7qjUI, retrieved 2015-11-23 Missing or empty
- "Tack « Kenzas". Kenzas.se. 2011-09-17. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Grattis till bloggpriset, Kenza!". Posh24.se. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- Aftonbladet: Kenza med i årets Let’s dance i TV4 (in Swedish)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kenza Zouiten.|