Kep National Park
|Kep National Park|
Southeast Asia, Cambodia (green)
|Area||50 km2 (19 sq mi)|
The park includes a small mountain range with tracks and trails which are popular with tourists. The trails boast incredible views of Phu Quoc and the Bokor Ranges on the south and west sides, and views across islands of the vast Vietnamese marine reserve in Kiên Giang to the east side.
Tourism and business
The Led Zep Cafe offers inexpensive meals and cold drinks, while overlooking Kep, the Gulf of Thailand all the way to Bokor Mountain.
- Protected Areas and Development in The Lower Mekong River Region International Centre for Environmental Management
- "Kep National Park". WCMC. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- Kiên Giang UNESCO-MAB Biosphere Reserve UNESCO
- Protected Areas and Development in The Lower Mekong River Region, International Centre for Environmental Management.
- Kep National Park in the UNEP-WCMC World Database on Protected Areas (WDPA) from the World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- World Wildlife Adventures[dead link]
- Map of Kep National Park
- KNP on Visitkep.com - Everything about Kep
|This Cambodian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|