|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Products||Sword of the Stars|
The company takes its name and logo from Cerberus, a large three-headed creature of Greek mythology (Κέρβερος, in Greek). The three heads of the hellhound represent the three disciplines of game development: art, programming, and design.
The company has released six games: a 4X game called Sword of the Stars (originally published by Lighthouse Interactive, currently published by Paradox Interactive), its sequel Sword of the Stars 2, a role-playing video game titled Fort Zombie, a rogue-like game Sword of the Stars: The Pit, a wargame called Ground Pounders, and an action-strategy game called Kaiju-a-Gogo
- Sword of the Stars (2006)
- Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood (2007) (expansion)
- Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows (2008) (expansion)
- Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (2009) (expansion)
- Fort Zombie (2009)
- Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter (2011) 
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit (2013)
- Ground Pounders (2014)
- Kaiju-a-Gogo (2015)
- NorthStar (TBA) 
- "Fort Zombie information". Kerberos Productions. Archived from the original on 2009-09-21. Retrieved 2008-04-10.
- "SotS 2 information". Archived from the original on 2011-05-15. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "NorthStar information". Kerberos Productions. Archived from the original on 2009-03-03. Retrieved 2008-07-31.