|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Products||Sword of the Stars
|Slogan||Repensum est Canicula
Per Ardua Ad Astra
The company takes its name and logo from Cerberus, a large three-headed creature of Greek mythology (Κέρβερος, in Greek). The three heads of the hellhound represent the three disciplines of game development: art, programming, and design.
The company has released three games: a 4X game called Sword of the Stars (originally published by Lighthouse Interactive, its sequel "Sword of the Stars 2" currently published by Paradox Interactive) and an RPG titled Fort Zombie.
- Sword of the Stars (2006)
- Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood (2007)
- Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows (2008)
- Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (2009)
- Fort Zombie (2009)
- Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter (2011) 
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit (2013)
- Ground Pounders (2014)
- NorthStar (TBA)