Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kerplunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kerplunk may refer to:
- Kerplunk (album), an album by Green Day
- KerPlunk (game), a game of physical skill involving marbles and rods in a cylinder
- KerPlunk, a nickname given to the sculpture B of the Bang
- Kerplunk experiment, a famous experiment of psychology conducted by John Watson
- A tune by jazz trumpeter Donald Byrd on the 1956 Jackie McClean album Lights Out!
- Onomatopoeia, a word or phrase that both names and imitates a sound
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kerplunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.