Wynn with the New York Giants in 2017
|Born:||February 1, 1991|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||264 lb (120 kg)|
|High school:||Louisa County|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
|Player stats at PFR|
Kerry Wynn (born February 1, 1991) is an American football defensive end for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Richmond and was signed by the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
In 2009, Wynn was redshirted in college where he led his team with 14 tackles and sacks. In 2010 due to an injury he only played three games. Wynn came back the next two years starting nearly every game in 2011 and leading the team again with 4 sacks and 7 tackles for a loss, and starting every game in 2012 leading the team with 4.5 sacks and 8 tackles for a loss. In 2013, Wynn became a third-team All-CAA selection after he started 10 games and recorded a career-high 11 tackles against North Carolina State University.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 5 in
|31 3⁄4 in
|9 1⁄8 in
|4.97 s||6.69 s||34.0 in
|9 ft 5 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
New York Giants
Set to be a restricted free agent, Wynn signed his contract tender on April 18, 2017 to remain with the Giants.
On March 19, 2018, Wynn re-signed with the Giants.
- Nolan Nawrocki. "NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Kerry Wynn". Nfl.com. Retrieved August 31, 2014.
- Eisen. Michael (May 13, 2014). "Giants sign five Undrafted Free Agents". Giants.com. Retrieved April 18, 2017.
- Valentine, Ed (April 18, 2017). "Kerry Wynn signing: DE will return to Giants, per report". BigBlueView.com.
- Eisen, Michael (March 19, 2018). "Giants sign WR Cody Latimer, CB B.W. Webb, and DE Kerry Wynn". Giants.com.
- "Bengals sign Kerry Wynn, per report". CincyJungle.com. March 22, 2019.