March 15, 1990|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||194 lb (88 kg)|
|High school:||Westland (MI) John Glenn|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 121|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Keshawn Charles Martin (born March 15, 1990) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Houston Texans in the fourth round with the 121st overall pick of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at Michigan State.
Martin was selected in the fourth round by the Houston Texans in the 2012 NFL Draft. After Trindon Holliday was cut from the Houston Texans, Martin took over the returning duties full-time. On November 18, 2013, Martin caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from Matt Schaub against the Jacksonville Jaguars for his first career touchdown. He also returned a punt 73 yards in the same game to set up another score.
New England Patriots
On September 16, 2015, Martin and a sixth-round 2016 draft pick were traded to the New England Patriots for a fifth-round pick. During the 2015 regular season, Martin played in 9 games and caught 24 passes for 269 yards and 2 touchdowns for the Patriots.
On January 16, 2016, the Patriots signed Martin to a two-year, $2.975 million extension.
On September 3, 2016, Martin was released by the Patriots as part of final roster cuts.
San Francisco 49ers
- "Report: Patriots trade for Texans WR Keshawn Martin". SI.com. September 16, 2015.
- Reiss, Mike (January 16, 2016). "Patriots reach 2-year extension with WR Keshawn Martin". ESPN.com.
- "Patriots reach the 53-man roster limit". Patriots.com. September 3, 2016.
- "49ers Sign WR Keshawn Martin". 49ers.com. Retrieved September 27, 2016.
- "49ers Announce Roster Moves". 49ers.com. November 8, 2016.
- "Lions sign free agent WR Keshawn Martin". DetroitLions.com. March 11, 2017.
- Gantt, Darin (August 28, 2017). "Lions cut Keshawn Martin and Tim Wright". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com.