Kevin Joyce (politician)
|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives|
from the 35th district
|Preceded by||Maggie Crotty|
|Succeeded by||John O'Sullivan|
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Joyce attended John Carroll University. His father, Jeremiah E. Joyce, also served in the Illinois General Assembly. In 2010, Joyce accepted a fundraising position with Ave Maria University, a private Roman Catholic university near Naples, Florida. He was succeeded in the Illinois House of Representatives by John O'Sullivan, the Democratic Committeeman from Worth Township. As of 2014, Joyce served as vice president of development at the university.
- Illinois Blue Book 2001-2002. Springfield, Illinois: Illinois Secretary of State. 2002. p. 89. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- 'Illinois Blue Book 2005-2006, Biographical Sketch of Kevin Joyce, pg. 84
- Connors, Caroline (September 8, 2010). "O'Sullivan named to replace Joyce in 35th District". Beverly Review. Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- Thomas, Patrick (June 16, 2010). "Joyce announces decision to retire as representative". The Beverly Review. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Kevin Joyce (D) 35th District official IL House website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Kevin Joyce (IL) profile
- Follow the Money - Kevin Carey Joyce
- Illinois House Democrats - Kevin Joyce profile
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|