|Full name||Kevin Donald McKinlay|
|Date of birth||28 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Stirling, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Playing position||Left Wingback|
|2004–2006||→ Ross County (loan)||33||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:50, 10 May 2016 (UTC).
McKinlay signed for Scottish club Ross County after being released by Chelsea, where he was a product of the club's youth system. After a few seasons at the Staggies, McKinlay moved to Glasgow side Partick Thistle in August 2007. Upon the ending of his time at Thistle, he went across the Irish Sea to sign for Dundalk in July 2009.
At the end of the Irish season, he returned home to Scotland to sign for Scottish Football League First Division team Greenock Morton during the January transfer window of 2010. He was released in May 2011. After his release from Morton, McKinlay dropped a division to sign for Second Division side Stenhousemuir. In May 2012, McKinlay signed on for a further season at Stenhousemuir. In June 2014, McKinlay announced on his Twitter that he would be joining Ayr United, following his release from Stenhousemuir. He was released by Ayr in January 2015, and quickly signed an 18-month deal at Stirling Albion, where he stayed until the end of the 2015–16 season. On 2 June 2016 McKinlay became Berwick Rangers' second signing of the summer transfer window after Jordyn Sheerin joined the club the previous day.
- "Kevin McKinlay". Ross County FC. Archived from the original on 2008-07-06.
- "Partick capture County's McKinlay". BBC Sport. 16 August 2007. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Wallace, Keith (15 July 2009). "McKinlay deal announced". Dundalk FC. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "Mixed fortunes on deadline day". Greenock Telegraph. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- Tait, Chris (4 May 2011). "Six Morton players are released". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 1 July 2011.
- "McKinlay remains a Warrior". Scottish Football League. 29 May 2012. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "Player departures". stirlingalbionfc.co.uk. 2 May 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Kevin McKinlay Becomes 'Gers Second Summer Signing!". berwickrangers.com. 2 June 2016. Retrieved 11 June 2016.