||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 27, 1984 |
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Pucetas attended Broome High School and Limestone College. Pucetas was selected in the 17th round of the 2006 MLB amateur entry draft. He participated in the 2008 All-Star Futures Game. For the Fresno Grizzlies in 2009, Pucetas was 10–6 with a 5.04 earned run average.
He was designated for assignment on June 10, 2011.
Pucetas was released by the Royals and picked up by the Washington Nationals on March 28, 2012.
Pucetas was signed to a minor league contract by the Texas Rangers on January 15, 2013. The deal did not include an invite to Major League camp. Pucetas pitched for the Frisco RoughRiders of the Class AA Texas League in 2013. After the season, he agreed to try to become a knuckleball pitcher.
Pucetas signed a minor league contract with the San Francisco Giants for the 2015 season, making his way back to the team that first drafted him. He became a free agent after the 2015 season.
- "Royals get right-hander to complete Guillen deal | MLB.com: News". Mlb.mlb.com. May 24, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Pucetas refuses to be overlooked | MLB.com: News". Stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com. May 24, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- Shanesy, Todd (October 15, 2010). "Broome product Pucetas traded to Kansas City". GoUpstate.com. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
-  Archived October 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- MLB.com (October 15, 2010). "Royals acquire pitcher Kevin Pucetas from Giants to complete Jose Guillen trade". Mlb.mlb.com. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- Nicholson-Smith, Ben. "Royals Designate Kevin Pucetas For Assignment". MLBTradeRumors.com. Retrieved June 10, 2011.
- "Texas Rangers try to find the next R.A. Dickey | Texas Rangers Blog". Rangersblog.dallasnews.com. August 7, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|