|No. 55 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||September 13, 1985|
|Place of birth:||Shreveport, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||254 lb (115 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2007 / Round: 7 / Pick: 242|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 5, 2013|
Keyunta Dawson (born September 13, 1985) is an American football linebacker for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the seventh round of the 2007 NFL Draft. Collegiately, he was a defensive end for the Texas Tech Red Raiders.
After spending his first four seasons with the Colts, Dawson signed with the Detroit Lions. He was released by the Lions on September 3, 2011. Dawson was re-signed by the Lions on November 30, 2011, but then released about a month later. On January 6, 2012, the Tennessee Titans signed Dawson. After appearing in only three games, Dawson was placed on injured reserve with a hamstring injury. On March 7, 2013, the Titans re-signed Dawson to a one-year contract. The Titans released Dawson on October 5, 2013 to make room for quarterback Rusty Smith. On October 8, 2013, he signed with the Saints.
- "Trifecta: Three former Tech players selected in 2007 NFL Draft". The Daily Toreador. April 30, 2007.
- Peters, Craig. "Tennessee Titans: Keyunta Dawson". Titansonline.com. Retrieved 2016-05-08.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 13, 2013. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- Jim Wyatt, "Titans waive Dawson, add Smith", The Tennessean, October 5, 2013.
- Katherine Terrell, "New Orleans Saints release Jay Richardson, sign defensive end Keyunta Dawson", Times-Picayune, October 8, 2013.