Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khali and similar can mean:
- An empty beat indicating the beginning of a subdivision in the taal rhythmic cycle
- Khali, Iran, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province
- Khali, Jajarkot, a village in Jajarkot district of Karnali province of Nepal
- The Great Khali, an Indian professional wrestler, actor, and former powerlifter
- Rub' al Khali, a large desert in Arabia
- Simbi Khali, born April 28, 1971, an American actress
- Nira Khali, a fictional character from the Saga of Seven Suns series of novels by Kevin J. Anderson
- Ksar el Khali, a town in central-northern Mauritania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.