From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khali and similar can mean:
- An empty beat indicating the beginning of a subdivision in the taal rhythmic cycle
- Khali, Iran, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province
- The Great Khali, an Indian professional wrestler, actor, and former powerlifter
- Rub' al Khali, a large desert in Arabia
- Simbi Khali, born April 28, 1971, an American actress
- Nira Khali, a fictional character from the Saga of Seven Suns series of novels by Kevin J. Anderson
- Ksar el Khali, a town in central-northern Mauritania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.