|Died||23 July 2018 (aged 70) |
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Khalid bin Salleh (29 February 1948 – 23 July 2018), better known by his stage name Khalid Salleh, was a Malaysian actor and poet.
He was brought up in his aunt's family. He graduated from secondary school in Batu Pahat. At first he earned his living by selling medicines in the streets.
Played in the theater and in the films, recited his poems in solo performances. He was one of the leading actors in the theater of Krishen Jit and Dinsman in the 1970s (the play "This is not suicide", etc.). He took part in Monodrama Festivals in Taiwan (1989), Japan (1991), Calcutta (1994) and Delhi (1995). In 2014 he successfully performed the play-monologue "The seller of medicines."
The film "Kaki Bakar" with his participation was demonstrated at the Cannes Film Festival in 1995 (in 1996 this film received the highest prize of the Belgian Film Festival). .
His poems were published in the anthology "Tidak apa-apa" (Nothing, 1998)  and "Kalau aku jadi PM” (If I became Prime Minister, 2014) . In 2011, he published a book-reflection on the current government policy and the fate of the indigenous population of the country "Melayu Hilang Di Dunia” (The Malays will disappear from the face of the earth) ; .
Translations into Russian
In the collection "Pokoryat Vishinu” (Conquer the height) 
- Nothing (Tidak apa-apa)
- Listen to the voice of love (Dengarkanlah suara kemesraan)
|1993||Azizah The Legend|
|2016||Hanyut||Orang Kaya Tinggi|
- Prize of the 43rd Asian-Pacific Film Festival in Taipei for the best performance (film "Jogho") (1998)
- Prize of the 11th Malaysian Film Festival for the best performance of the supporting role (film "Aziza - Legend") (1994)
- MOHD AL QAYUM AZIZI.Aktivis teater Khalid Salleh meninggal dunia // "Berita Harian", 23 Julai 2018 
- Khalid Salleh // Pogadaev, V. Malay World (Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore). Lingvostranovedchesky dictionary. M.: "The Eastern Book", 2012, p. 310-311
- Khalid Salleh. Tidak Apa-Apa. Kuala Lumpur, 1998
- Khalid Salleh. Kalau Aku Jadi PM. Kuala Lumpur: ITBM, 2014
- Khalid Salleh. Melayu Hilang Di Dunia. Kuala Lumpur: Rentak Positif Sdn Bhd, 2011)
- Ku Seman Ku Hussain. "Apabila Khalid Salleh tulis buku" - "Mingguan Malaysia", 17.7.2012
- Conquer the height. Verses by poets of Malaysia and Indonesia in the translations of Victor Pogadaev. Design by Yusof Gajah. Moscow, "Klyuch-S", 2009, p. 57-58