Khalil, Khaleel or Khelil is an Arabic given name and surname. Khalil in Arabic means a dear person or a close person, A lover or a best friend. The Turkish and Bosnian equivalence to Khalil is Halil, and in Kurdish it is Xelil.
Khalil and its variants may refer to:
- DJ Khalil, an American hip hop and soul music producer
- Khalil (name), a surname or personal name of multiple individuals and families
- Khalil Mack, NFL linebacker for the Chicago Bears
- Khelil, Algeria, town and commune in Bordj Bou Arréridj Province, Algeria
- Sidi Khellil, town and commune in El M'Ghair District, El Oued Province, Algeria
- Aïn Ben Khelil, a town and commune in district of Mécheria, Naâma Province, Algeria
- Halil River, also Haliri River or Zar Dasht River in its upper reaches, a river in the Jiroft and Kahnuj districts of Kerman Province, Iran
- Khalil Kord, a village in Iran
- Khalil, Hormozgan, a village in Iran
- Khalil, alternate name of Qaleh-ye Khalileh, a village in Iran
- Qaleh-ye Khalil, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Halil Rural District, in Kerman Province, Iran
- Al-Khalil, the Arabic name of Hebron
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khalil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.