Jump to navigation Jump to search
Khara can refer to
- Khara, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Khara-Khoto, the ruins of a medieval city in western Mongolia
- Khara, Punjab, a town in Punjab, India
- Khara, Nepal
- Khara (Ramayana), a character in the ancient Sanskrit epic the Ramayana
- Khara (surname), Surname or clan (Punjabi: ਖਰ੍ਹਾ) - Alternate transliterations are Khaara, Khaira, Khahra, Khehra - in Northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kharak, a planet in the fictional Homeworld universe
- Studio Khara, an animation studio associated with Hideaki Anno
- Khara Boondi, an Indian spicy snack made of chickpeas
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.