- Greater Khingan, volcanic mountain range in Inner Mongolia, China
- Lesser Khingan, mountain range in the northeastern section of Heilongjiang, China
- Outer Khingan, also known as the Stanovoy Range; mountain range located in southeastern parts of the Russian Far East
In Mongolian contexts, it may also refer to:
- Hinggan (disambiguation), from the Manchu form of the same name
- Xing'an (disambiguation), from the Chinese form of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.