From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khlebnikov, Khlebnikova (Russian: Хлебников, Хлебникова) or Klebnikov is a Russian surname that may refer to
- Aleksandr Khlebnikov (born 1984), Russian football player
- Paul Klebnikov (1963–2004), American journalist and historian
- Sergey Khlebnikov (1955–1999), Russian Olympic speed skater
- Valery Khlebnikov, Russian ice hockey player
- Velimir Khlebnikov (1885–1922), Russian poet and playwright
- Marina Khlebnikova (born 1965), Russian singer and actress
- Vera Khlebnikova (1891–1941), Russian painter
- Khlebnikov (firm), Russian jewelry firm, founded in 1867
- Kapitan Khlebnikov (icebreaker), Russian icebreaker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khlebnikov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.