From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kho may refer to:
|Look up Kho or kho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kho (cooking technique), a cooking technique in Vietnamese cuisine through listed cooking recipes
- Kho (costume) (or Bakhu), a traditional outfit worn by Bhutia, ethnic Tibetans of Sikkim
- Kara Harp Okulu (KHO), a Turkish military academy
- Kho kho, an Indian and Pakistani sport played by teams
- Kho-Bwa languages, also known as Bugunish and Kamengic
- Kho people, a people of Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kho Mu people, known as Khmu people, Khmu (also referred to as Khamu, Kammu or Kemu), indigenous inhabitants of Laos
- Kho Wang District, a district of Yasothon Province in northeastern Thailand
- Kho Phi Phi, Phi Phi Islands
- Don Kho, Don Kho is a small island in the Mekong River
- Kho-kyin, Kho-kyin is a village in Bhamo Township in Bhamo District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.