This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Khulane Morule|
|Born||27 August 1982|
|Origin||Mmabatho, North West, South Africa|
Morule was born in the Mmabatho, North West Province and started rapping at a young age. He was a member of a rap group called Morafe. He then proceeded to go solo, after the rap group took a break from releasing music as a unit.
Khuli Chana rose to fame after releasing his major successful album Motswakoriginator, which infuses both the Setswana and English languages. Motswako is a mixture of both languages and the sound and style of music originates from Mahikeng, a small town in the North West Province.
He has shared a stage with US rapper Drake, as an opening act.
Khuli Chana partnered with vodka brand Absolut as one of their ambassadors for the South Africa market.
Chana is considered one of the best hip hop artists in South Africa.
- Studio albums
- "Khuli Chana Archives". Trace TV. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "KHULI CHANA". News 24.
- "Khuli Chana talks about his creative revolution". IOL SA.
- "CREATIVITY AWARDS FINALISTS". Ad Age.
- "Rapper Khuli Chana mistakenly shot by police in South Africa". The South African. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "Khuli Chana settles with police over shooting". ENCA. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|