Kicked in the Head
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kicked in the Head were a ska punk band founded in Boston, Massachusetts in the mid-1990s. Known for Halloween shows with Big D and The Kids Table, the band signed with the label run by Big D, Fork in Hand Records, and released their debut album World Domination in 1997. They went on to appear on the Warped Tour in 1998 and opened for The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
In 1999 the band was selected to play in the WBCN Rock & Roll Rumble. They again toured on the Warped Tour in 2003, and appeared on the Warped Tour 2003 Tour Compilation album. Kicked in the Head disbanded in 2005.
- World Domination (1997)
- Thick as Thieves (2000)
- All in the Family (1998) (split with The Goonies)
- Salita (2002)
- Boston Drops the Gloves: A Tribute to Slapshot (1999)
- Warped Tour 2003 Tour Compilation (2003)
- In Honor: A Compilation to Beat Cancer (2004)
- Gary Hedrick - vocals
- Ryan Dowd - bass guitar
- Matt Sanocki - guitar
- Anthony Modano - drums
- Ryan Overbeck - vocals, keyboards
- Jonathan Togo - alto saxophone
- Matt Rositano - trombone, guitar
- Vladimir Bogdanov, Chris Woodstra and Stephen Thomas Erlewine (editors). Allmusic, The Definitive Guide to Popular Music, 4th edition. Backbeat Books.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|