Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kiev, kiev, or Kíev in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiev is the capital of Ukraine.
Kiev or KIEV may also refer to:
- Kievan Rus', an early East Slavic state named after its center
- Principality of Kiev, successor of the Kievan Rus' state
- Kiev Oblast, an administrative region of Ukraine
- Kiev-Sviatoshyn Raion, an administrative district of Kiev Oblast, Ukraine
- Kyivskyi District, Donetsk, an urban district of Donetsk, Ukraine
- Kiev Peninsula, a peninsula in the Antarctic
- KIEV-LP, an active FM radio station at 102.7 FM licensed to Camas, Washington.
- KWIF, a radio station at 1500 AM licensed to Culver City, California, which formerly held the call sign KIEV under a construction permit from 2001 to 2013
- KIEV (870 AM), former call letters of a radio station at 870 AM in Los Angeles, California
- Kiev (brand), a Soviet-era brand of cameras
- Soviet aircraft carrier Kiev
- Kiev (computer), a Soviet computer system of the mid-1950s
- 2171 Kiev, a minor planet
- Battle of Kiev (disambiguation)
- Kieve (disambiguation)
- Kijev Do
- Kief, North Dakota
- Kijevo (disambiguation), a Serbo-Croatian toponym
- Chievo, a district of Verona, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.