From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kiev, kiev, or Kíev in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kiev may refer to:
- Kiev, the capital of Ukraine
- Kiev Peninsula, a peninsula in the Antarctic
- Kiev Oblast, an administrative region of Ukraine
- Kiev-Sviatoshyn Raion, an administrative district of Kiev Oblast, Ukraine
- Kyivskyi District, Donetsk, an urban district of Donetsk, Ukraine
- Kief, North Dakota
- Kiev (brand), a Soviet-era brand of cameras
- Soviet aircraft carrier Kiev
United States radio stations
- KIEV-LP, an active FM radio station at 102.5 FM licensed to Camas, Washington.
- KIEV (AM), former call letters of a radio station at 1500 AM licensed to Culver City, California
- KIEV (870 AM), former call letters of a radio station at 870 AM in Los Angeles, California
Computers and programming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kiev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.