Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kilbride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kilbride may refer to:
- Kilbride, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Kilbride (electoral district), for the House of Assembly of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Kilbride, Ontario, Canada
Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Kilbride, County Antrim, a village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Kilbride, County Cavan, a townland and civil parish in County Cavan, Ireland
- Kilbride, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Kilbride, County Waterford, Ireland
- Kilbride, County Westmeath (civil parish), in Fartullagh, County Westmeath, Ireland
- Kilbride, County Westmeath, a townland in Kilbride, Fartullagh, County Westmeath, Ireland
- Kilbride, County Wicklow, Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.