King Edward VII Hospital
Jump to navigation Jump to search
King Edward VII Hospital may refer to:
- King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, a hospital in Paget Parish
- King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes (formerly the King Edward VII's Hospital for Officers), a private hospital in London used in recent years by members of the British Royal Family
- King Edward VII Orthopaedic Hospital, Sheffield, a defunct (since 1992) hospital in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor
- King Edward VII Hospital, Midhurst, West Sussex, formerly Midhurst Sanatorium. Closed in 2006 and developed into residential use.
- King Edward VII Hospital, Cardiff, the name of Cardiff Royal Infirmary between 1911 and 1923
| disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.