|Born||April 1, 1956|
Kingsley Fletcher (North Carolina preacher and author, and the Suapolor ("pathfinder" or "waymaker") of the Se (Shai) Traditional Area in the Dangme West District of Ghana, West Africa, where he carries the title "Drolor" and the royal name Bosso Adamtey I. He is the first chancellor of the University of Professional Studies.April 1, 1956) is a
Fletcher is the founding pastor of Life International in Durham, North Carolina and founder of Kingsley Fletcher Ministries, a "vast conglomerate" of evangelical and commercial activity. Prior to starting his church in Durham, he was a Christian missionary in France, England, and Mexico. In Durham, he also founded the North Carolina Bible College. In Dodowa, Ghana, he helped to establish an education center in collaboration with the North Carolina Central University, which is based in Durham.
He is a speaker and consultant in the areas of international relations, resource mobilization, conflict resolution, social justice, leadership, globalization, and African economic development. Fletcher's speaking engagements include a presentation at the 2009 World Congress of Families in Amsterdam, and he attended the Oxford Round Table.
In late 2009-early 2010 the name of the ministry was changed to Life International, and the title "church" (which had been a staple in the previous names, Miracle Life Church and Life Community Church) was dropped.
Fletcher is the Suapolor of the ethnic Shai (Se) people. He uses the titles "His Royal Majesty Drolor Bosso Adamtey I", "Nene Adamtey I" or "King Adamtey I", in relation to this role, and corronated in 1999 and gazetted.
Fletcher is the chair to a number of corporate boards including FirstBanC Financial Services Ltd and former chair of Ghanaian TV Network TV3. King Adamtey I was the first African leader to be keynote speaker at the World Public Forum (WPF) held in Rhodes, Greece, guest speaker at the Global Forum addressing the power and importance of technology and sustainable development in Africa, as well as participated in the African Presidential Roundtable in Berlin, Germany 
In April 2014, Fletcher became Chancellor of The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), using his platform to encourage universities to include programs relevant in specialized fields like petroleum, agriculture, and allied health- contributing to the unemployment crisis facing the continent.
He is a former Special Advisor to the Assistant Secretary-General and Director of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) for Africa.  Fletcher holds a doctorate degree in Education, Philosophy and Theology.  Fletcher believes strongly that education is the key to the success of the African continent 
Fletcher has written several books, including I Have Seen the Kingdom, When Kings Pray and Fast, A Place Called There, and The Power and Influence of a Woman. His most recent book, Who Says You Can't?, was released in January 2009.
- Bonner, Paul (17 July 2006). "NCCU will send students to Ghana". The Herald-Sun. p. A1.
- Ibrahim, Casmel (17 July 2008). "Africa's 'Silicon Valley' to be created in Ghana". The Statesman. Archived from the original on 12 February 2010. Retrieved 26 September 2009.
- "DANGBE WEST : New education centre established.". ghanadistricts.com. Archived from the original on 2008-04-22.
- "University of Professional Studies gets first chancellor". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "Durham Church Supports Hiring Retirees", WRAL.com, 13 June 1998
- Samiha Khanna, "Services Held for 2 Victims", The News and Observer (Durham), 26 November 2005
- Emmanuel K. Dogbevi, "Ghanaian in Knighthood Muddle", Ghana Business News, 27 February 2009
- Miguel Ángel Granados Chapa, "El Gober Precioso y el falso rey", El Siglo de Torreon, 3 November 2006
- Flo Johnston, "Gift keeps on giving; Minister applies talents to build congregation", The Herald-Sun (Durham NC), p. B1, 7 February 1998
- "Culture affects Africa's development - Fletcher", Ghana News Agency, 23 June 2002
- "Tiene Puebla visita real", El Porvenir, 26 October 2006
- "Speakers". World Congress of Families V. Retrieved 27 September 2009.
- Childress, Gregory (22 February 2009). "Durham pastor, Ghanan king set to be knighted". The Herald-Sun. Durham, North Carolina.
- "Life International | Where the nations gather". Lifeinternational.us. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Se Leadership & Governance". Se Ghana. Archived from the original on 26 July 2009. Retrieved 28 September 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 5, 2014. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- "Dr. Kingsley Fletcher (Nene Drolor Bosso Adamtey 1) - Chairman". Firstbancgroup.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "His Majesty King Adamtey Of Ghana To Keynote World Public Forum". Modernghana.com. 2008-10-06. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Anangfio, Ebenezer (2013-03-29). "Video: His Royal Majesty, Drolor Bosso Adamtey I speaks At Global Forum in Sweden". Modernghana.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "King Adamtey Of Ghana To Participate In African Presidential Roundtable". Modernghana.com. 2009-04-25. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Business & Financial Times, , "Train Students in Specialized Areas... UPSA chancellor tell varsities", 28 April 2014
- "Drolor Bosso Adamtey installed first Chancellor of UPSA". Micah Stampley. May 21, 2016. Retrieved May 21, 2016.
- "UPSA GETS FIRST CHANCELLOR". Micah Stampley. May 21, 2016. Retrieved May 21, 2016.
- "Africa Redefined: How Dr. Kingsley Fletcher Is Leading a Continental Revival". Micah Stampley. April 10, 2016. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- John T. McCann, "One man's opinions spark new thoughts on society", The Herald-Sun (Durham NC), p. B1, 1 August 1998
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Ghana gets first ever Open University
- Life International Web site
- Se (Shai) Traditional Area Web site
- University of Professional Studies Website
- Video: His Royal Majesty, Drolor Bosso Adamtey speaks in Sweden
- Ghanaian King Knighted in Malta, Articulates Bold Vision for Africa
- Nene Drolor Bosso Adamtey I: "I am for progress"
- Video: His Royal Majesty, Drolor Bosso Adamtey I speaks At Global Forum in Sweden
- DR. KINGSLEY FLETCHER (NENE DROLOR BOSSO ADAMTEY 1) - CHAIRMAN
- His Majesty King Adamtey of Ghana to Keynote World Public Forum
- King Adamtey of Ghana to Participate in African Presidential Roundtable
- NCCU School of Business to Host “Conversation on Globalization”
- Train students in specialized areas...USPA Chancellor tells varsities