Kinloss (Gaelic: Cinn Lois) is a village in Moray, Scotland. It is located near the shore of Findhorn Bay, around 3 miles (5 km) from Findhorn and 2.5 miles (4 km) from Forres. Northeast of the village is Kinloss Barracks, formerly RAF Kinloss which opened on 1 April 1939.
- Kinloss Parish and Town. The Imperial gazetteer of Scotland. vol. 2. by Rev. John Marius Wilson https://archive.org/stream/imperialgazettee02wilsuoft#page/234/mode/1up
- Crowther, Stuart. "RAF aim for a smooth transition for Kinloss base". STV Forres. Archived from the original on 16 June 2012. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "RAF Kinloss". Retrieved 2012-05-20.
- "Aspire to Inspire-Handbook 2016-2017." Forres Academy. Retrieved on 1 July 2017. page 3 (3/49).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kinloss.|
- Findhorn and Kinloss community website
- Catholic Encyclopedia article on Kinloss's Cistercian monastery
- Cistercian Abbeys: KINLOSS
- Kinloss Abbey
- grid reference
|This Moray location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|