From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kirkcaldy is a town in Fife, Scotland. Kirkcaldy may also refer to:
- Kirkcaldy, Alberta, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- Vulcan/Kirkcaldy Aerodrome, an aerodrome in Alberta, Canada
Entities associated with the town in Fife
- Kirkcaldy (UK Parliament constituency), constituency which existed 1974-2005
- Kirkcaldy (Scottish Parliament constituency)
- Kirkcaldy railway station, railway station
- Kirkcaldy RFC, rugby union club established 1873
- Kirkcaldy United F.C., association football club established 1901
- Kirkcaldy YM F.C., association football club established 1969
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2013)|
People with name Kirkcaldy
- James Kirkcaldy of Grange (died 1556), a Fife laird and treasurer of Scotland
- William Kirkcaldy of Grange (1520–1573), a Scottish politician and soldier, son of James
- Henry Dalziel, 1st Baron Dalziel of Kirkcaldy (1868–1935), only holder of the title
- All pages beginning with "Kirkcaldy"
- All pages with a title containing Kirkcaldy
- Kirkaldy Spur, landform in East Antarctica
- Kirkaldy (surname), easily confused spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kirkcaldy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.