Kiser is a derivation of the Germanic Kaiser surname. This spelling originated in territory that today falls within the Black Forest areas of Germany and Switzerland, but is also common among descendants living in the eastern Appalachian forests of North America. Males of this family line predominantly belong to Y-chromosome Haplogroup R1a. This surname may refer to:
- Curtis Kiser (born 1944), politician.
- Earl Kiser (fl. 1900), bicycle racer.
- Garland Kiser (born 1968), baseball player.
- Holly Kiser (born 1986), fashion model from Western Virginia.
- Jack Kiser (born 1949), football coach.
- Jackson L. Kiser (born 1929), jurist from Western Virginia.
- Joseph L. Kiser (born 1933), former politician from Western North Carolina.
- Micah Kiser (born 1995), American football player
- Nate Kiser (born 1982), ice hockey player.
- Sherman L. Kiser (1889–1974), military officer.
- Terry Kiser (born 1939), actor, best known for playing the role of "Bernie" in the film Weekend at Bernie's.
|surname Kiser. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|