Kisii may refer to:
- Kisii, Kenya, a town in Kisii County
- Kisii County, one of the 47 counties of Kenya.
- Gucha District, in Kenya, also known as South Kisii District
- Nyamira District, in Kenya, also known as North Kisii District
- Kisii people, an ethnic group in Kenya, also known as Abagusii or Gusii people
- Gusii language, spoken by the Kisii people
- Kisii School for the Deaf, the only Deaf-run school for Deaf children in Kenya
- Kisii stone is a name for soapstone, quarried in Tabaka area of southern Kisii District.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kisii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.