||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Chadderton, Manchester, England|
Number of employees
Kitbag Limited has the exclusive rights to operate the official online stores of Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Everton, Celtic, Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund, British Lions (rugby), RFU (rugby), Le Tour, Wimbledon, Roland Garros, NBA, NFL, NHL, McLaren Motorsports, Formula 1 Store, Official TeamGB Olympic Store, Solheim Cup, Open Tour and European Golf Store. Kitbag runs several retail stores in cities across the UK and UAE.
In addition to these online and retail stores, Kitbag runs the online and offline direct mailings/catalogues, call centre operations, and pick pack and dispatch parcel distribution and warehousing for sports companies.
- "Fanatics buy Kitbag". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- "Findel PLC Acquisitions". hemscott.com. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Kitbag to Manage World Cup Online store". Retrieved 2009-02-21.
- "Kitbag The online sports store for official football shirts & kit, boots, leisurewear and footwear". Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- "Kitbag Football shirts". Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- "Kitbag football boots". Retrieved 2009-07-09.