Jump to navigation Jump to search
Klaatu may refer to:
- Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still), the protagonist in the 1951 science fiction film and its 2008 remake
- Klaatu (band), a Canadian progressive-rock group formed in 1973
- Klaatu (album), the U.S. name for their first album, 3:47 EST
- Klaatu (comics), a Marvel Comics alien
- Klaatu (podcaster), a technology journalist and educator
- Klaatu (Star Wars), a minor character in the original trilogy
- The Klaatu Diskos, a young-adult book series by Pete Hautman
- Klaatu, alien antagonists in Starfleet Orion, a 1978 science-fiction strategy game
- Klaatu barada nikto, an iconic phrase from The Day the Earth Stood Still
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klaatu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.