Jump to navigation Jump to search
Klaatu may refer to:
- Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still), the protagonist in the 1951 science fiction film and its 2008 remake
- Klaatu (band), a Canadian progressive-rock group formed in 1973
- Klaatu (album), the U.S. name for their first album, 3:47 EST
- Klaatu (comics), a Marvel Comics alien
- Klaatu (podcaster), a technology journalist and educator
- Klaatu (Star Wars), a minor character in the original trilogy
- The Klaatu Diskos, a young-adult book series by Pete Hautman
- Klaatu, alien antagonists in Starfleet Orion, a 1978 science-fiction strategy game
- Klaatu barada nikto, an iconic phrase from The Day the Earth Stood Still
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Klaatu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.