Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Kliment Boyadzhiev (1861—1933) — Bulgarian general during the Balkan Wars and World War I.
- Kliment Kolesnikov (born 2000) — Russian swimmer.
- Klyment Kvitka (1880—1953) — Ukrainian musicologist and ethnographer, husband of Lesya Ukrainka.
- Kliment Nastoski (born 1987) — Macedonian footballer.
- Kliment Red'ko (1897—1956) — Russian avant-garde painter.
- Kliment Smoliatich — an Ancient Rus Orthodox metropolitan bishop (1147—1155).
- Kliment Taseski (born 1991) — Australian footballer.
- Kliment Timiryazev (1843—1920) — Russian botanist and physiologist, promoter of Darwinism.
- Kliment of Tarnovo (1841—1901) — Bulgarian clergyman and politician.
- Kliment Voroshilov (1881—1969) — Soviet military officer and politician, Marshal of the Soviet Union.
- Václav Kliment Klicpera (1792—1859) — Czech playwright, author and poet.
- Kliment etymology at the Behind the Name website
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|