From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knock knock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knock Knock may refer to:
- Knock-knock joke, a type of joke
Film and television
- Knock Knock (1940 film), an animated short film noted for the first appearance of Woody Woodpecker
- Knock Knock (2007 film), a horror film
- Knock Knock (2015 film), an erotic horror film starring Keanu Reeves
- Knock Knock Live, a 2015 reality TV series
- "Knock, Knock", an episode of the animated TV series The Real Ghostbusters
- "Knock, Knock", an episode of the TV series Six Feet Under
- Knock Knock Woodpecker, a character on the TV series The Great Space Coaster
- "Knock Knock" (Doctor Who), an episode from the tenth series of Doctor Who
- Knock Knock (album), a 1999 album by Smog
- "Knock Knock" (Monica song), 2003
- "Knock Knock" (Twice song), 2017
- "Knock Knock", a song by the Dazz Band from their 1981 album "Let the Music Play"
- "Knock, Knock", a song by GZA from Legend of the Liquid Sword
- "Knock ", Knock", a song by Nikki Yanofsky from the 2014 album Little Secret
- "Knock Knock", a song by The Hives from Veni Vidi Vicious
- "Knock Knock", a song by Jasmine
- "Knock Knock", a single by Mac Miller from K.I.D.S.
- Knock Knock, a 2013 mixtape by Misha B
- Knock Knock (company), a California-based gift product and book publishing company
- Knock Knock (play), a 1976 play by Jules Feiffer, originally directed on Broadway by Marshall W. Mason
- Knock Knock (game), a Survival horror by Ice-Pick Lodge
- Knock Knock Who?, a 2004 album by Kimya Dawson
- "Knock, Knock Who's There?", a 1970 song by Mary Hopkin
- Knock, Knock, Ginger, a children's game
- Knock Knock Knock, an EP by Hot Hot Heat
- Knock (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knock Knock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.