From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up knorr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Knorr may refer to:
- Knorr (surname)
- Knorr (brand), a brand of foods and beverages, particularly known for dehydrated broth
- Knorr-Bremse, manufacturer of braking systems for rail and commercial vehicles
- R/V Knorr, the ship used to find the wreck of the Titanic
- Knorr Arena, in Heilbronn, Germany
- Knorr, older spelling of Knarr, a type of Viking cargo ship
- Koenigs–Knorr reaction, the substitution reaction of a glycosyl halide with an alcohol to give a glycoside
- Knorr pyrrole synthesis, a widely used chemical reaction that synthesizes substituted pyrroles
- Paal–Knorr synthesis, a reaction that generates either furans, pyrroles, or thiophenes from 1,4-diketones
- Knorr quinoline synthesis, an intramolecular organic reaction converting a β-ketoanilide to a 2-hydroxyquinoline using sulfuric acid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knorr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.