From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knoxville is a city in the U.S. state of Tennessee.
Knoxville may also refer to:
- Knoxville, Alabama
- Knoxville, Arkansas
- Knoxville, California
- Knoxville, Georgia, the county seat of Crawford County
- Knoxville, Illinois
- Knoxville, Iowa
- Knoxville, Missouri
- Knoxville, Maryland
- Knoxville, Nebraska
- Knoxville, Ohio
- Knoxville, Pennsylvania
- Knoxville (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania
- Knoxville, Marshall County, West Virginia
- Knoxville Metropolitan Area, Tennessee
- Knoxville College, a small, historically black college
- Johnny Knoxville (born 1971), American comic actor and stunt performer
- Knoxville Raceway, a United States Automobile Club Dirt Track
- Knoxville: Summer of 1915, a rhapsody for voice and orchestra composed by Samuel Barber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knoxville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.