Kod with multiple tabs open
|Original author(s)||Rasmus Andersson|
|Operating system||OS X|
|Available in||65 languages|
|License||Modified MIT license|
Kod (which means "code", including the source code, in Swedish) is a text editor for Mac OS X. Written by Rasmus Andersson, a Facebook designer, Kod is designed to be fitted specifically to Mac OS X's architecture.
Kod supports syntax highlighting for more than 65 programming languages. It is also notable for its integrated scripting environment based on Node.js, as well as the ability to theme the application through CSS3.
The Software and/or source code cannot be copied in whole and sold without meaningful modification for a profit.
- Is Kod still alive?, 2012-10-19
- "The Best Programming Text Editor for Mac". Lifehacker. July 5, 2011.
- Rasmus Andersson. "Why I Wrote a Programmer's Text Editor". rsms.me.
- "Kod: CSS3 themable, Node.js powered editor for OS X". The Changelog.
- "Kod is a Free Text Editor Designed for Programmers". Lifehacker Australia. January 5, 2011.
- "chromium-tabs". github.com/rsms. Retrieved August 1, 2011.
- "LICENSE". Retrieved 10 August 2011.
|This text editor article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|