Kokomo Municipal Airport
|Kokomo Municipal Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||830 ft / 253 m|
Kokomo Municipal Airport (IATA: OKK, ICAO: KOKK, FAA LID: OKK) is five miles northeast of Kokomo, in Howard County, Indiana. It is owned by the Kokomo Board of Aviation Commissioners. The FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009–2013 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
The first airline flights were Delta DC-3s in late 1947; Lake Central took over a few years later.
In 2008 the airport had 17,043 aircraft operations, average 46 per day: 93% general aviation, 4% military, and 3% air taxi. 52 aircraft were then based at this airport: 90% single-engine, 4% multi-engine, 2% jet and 4% helicopter.
- Airport page at City of Kokomo website
- Aerial photo from Indiana DOT
- Aerial image as of 24 March 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for OKK, effective March 30, 2017
- Resources for this airport: