|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Til Schweiger
Torsten Künstler (co-director)
|Produced by||Til Schweiger
|Written by||Til Schweiger
Emma Tiger Schweiger
|Music by||Dirk Reichardt
Erik Lee Steingröver
|Edited by||Constantin von Seld|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Budget||over €5 million|
Kokowääh 2 is a 2013 German film directed by Til Schweiger. It is a sequel to the 2011 film Kokowääh. It was released in German–speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) on 7 February 2013. The film stars Til Schweiger, his daughter Emma Tiger Schweiger, Jasmin Gerat and Samuel Finzi reprising their roles from the first film.
Two years have passed since Henry, Katharina, Tristan and Magdalena became a family. Just when they think that everything has returned to normal, chaos breaks out. Henry begins a career as a film producer; for his first project, he must work with eccentric young actor Matthias Schweighöfer. Meanwhile, Katharina is struggling with her role as a housewife and mother to baby Louis. In an attempt to save her marriage and rediscover herself, she moves into her own apartment. When Charlotte accepts a job abroad, Tristan faces a midlife crisis in the form of a young new girlfriend, Anna. He moves in with Henry, and the pair quickly become overwhelmed at the prospect of full responsibility for Louis and Magdalena. They decide to hire an attractive live-in nanny to help them out, which threatens Henry's possibility at a second chance with Katharina. During all of this, Magdalena develops romantic interest in a boy for the first time.
- Til Schweiger as Henry
- Matthias Schweighöfer as himself
- Emma Tiger Schweiger as Magdalena
- Jasmin Gerat as Katharina
- Samuel Finzi as Tristan
- Maurizio Magno as Nick
- Nico Liersch as Max
- Julia Jentsch as Mother Max
- Anna-Katharina Samsel as Nanny
Ronny Dombrowski from Cinetastic gave the film a 6 out of a possible 10, with much praise to Emma Schweiger for being the "secret star" of the movie.
- The movie title stands for Coq au vin, the only meal that Henry can cook.
- Til Schweiger chose the song Hall of Fame by the Irish rock band The Script (featuring will.i.am) for the title song of the movie. The film music comes from the Finnish Post-hardcore band Disco Ensemble.
- The shooting of the movie was to take place from 2 August 2012 to 1 October 2012. The movie was shot in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- Schweiger, Til; Künstler, Torsten (2013-02-07), Kokowääh 2, retrieved 2016-07-26
- Dombrowski, Ronny (29 August 2013). "Kokowääh 2". Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- ""Hall Of Fame" ist der Titelsong von "Kokowääh 2"" ["Hall of Fame" is the title song of "Kokowääh 2"]. thescriptmusic.com (in German). 30 October 2012. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- Corbelle, Carlos (3 August 2012). "Til Schweiger legt los" [Til Schweiger starts]. filmreporter.de (in German). Retrieved 29 December 2013.
|This article related to a German film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|