From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolovrat, or Kolowrat, may refer to:
- House of Kolowrat, a prominent Bohemian (Czech) noble family
- Evpaty Kolovrat, a medieval Russian knight
- Johann Kollowrat (1748–1816), field marshal in the Austrian Empire in 1809
- Franz Anton von Kolowrat-Liebsteinsky (1778–1861), first Minister-President of the Austrian Empire and a nobleman
- Alexander Kolowrat (1886–1927), the largest Central European film producer, pioneer of Austrian cinema, shareholder of Laurin & Klement (now Škoda Auto)
- Alois Josef Krakovský z Kolovrat (1759–1833), Roman Catholic archbishop of Prague from 1831 to 1833
- Henry Kolowrat, Jr. (born 1933), American fencer
- Kolovrat Range, a mountain range in Slovenia
- Kolovrat, Zagorje ob Savi, a settlement in the Municipality of Zagorje ob Savi, Slovenia
- Kolovrat, Tuzla, a settlement in the Municipality of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kolovrat, Prijepolje, a settlement in the Municipality of Prijepolje, Serbia
- Kolowrat Theatre, Prague
- Kolovrat (symbol), a Slavic pagan symbol of the Sun, similar to the swastika.
- Kolovrat (band), a Russian music band
- All pages with a title containing Kolovrat
- All pages with a title containing Kolowrat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kolovrat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.