Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kombi or Combi may refer to:
- Battle of Kombi, a 1647 battle between Ndongo-Matamba (assisted by the Dutch) and the Portuguese
- Kombi, a Japanese term for a comedy duo
- Kombi (band), a Polish pop rock band
- Kombini, a type of Japanese convenience store
- Volkswagen Type 2 or Kombi, a panel van introduced in 1950
- Izh 2125 or Kombi, a compact car produced by the Soviet Union
- Kombi, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- A term for a minibus in South Africa
- Gianpiero Combi, an Italian footballer
- Combi aircraft, aircraft designed to carry both passengers and freight
- Combi boiler, a kind of central heating boiler which is popular in Europe
- Combi (car style), also known as a station wagon or estate car
- Combi coupé, a term used by Saab for some of its hatchback automobile models
- Combi steamer, an oven type used for baking with dry heat, steam heat, or a combination of both to yield humidity control
- Giampiero Combi, former Italian football goalkeeper
- Kia Combi or Asia Combi, a series of mini-buses built from 1983 to 2002
- Truvelo Combi, a model of camera used to measure vehicle speed
- Combi, a type of taxi service in Lima, Peru — see Transport in Lima
- Kombi, a type of minivan taxis in Zimbabwe, similar to marshrutkas in Eastern Europe.
- Combo television units, sometimes referred to as Combi TVs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kombi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.