From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kono may refer to:
- Kōno, Fukui, a village located in Nanjō District, Fukui, Japan
- Kono, Nigeria, a village in Rivers State, Nigeria
- Kono District, a district in the Eastern Province of Sierra Leone
- Kōno, a Japanese family name
- Kono (comics), a fictional superhero in the DC Comics Universe
- Kono Kalakaua (disambiguation)
- KONO-FM is a radio station in Helotes, Texas broadcasting in San Antonio, Texas.
- Kono.ai, an artificial intelligent virtual assistant service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kono.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.