Norton Children's Hospital
Norton Children's Hospital, formerly Kosair Children's Hospital, is a hospital in Louisville, Kentucky. Established in 1892 as Children's Free Hospital, it is part of Norton Healthcare. It is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals in the country and nationally ranked in six categories:
- No. 21 in cancer care,
- 24 in orthopedics,
- 24 in pulmonology,
- 29 in neurology and neurosurgery,
- 31 in urology, 40 in cardiology and heart surgery, and
- 51 in nephrology.
- Kleber, John E., ed. (2001). "Kosair Children's Hospital". The Encyclopedia of Louisville. Lexington, Kentucky: University Press of Kentucky. p. 489. ISBN 0-8131-2100-0. OCLC 247857447. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
- "Kosair Children's Hospital's cancer care program ranked among top in country from U.S. News & World Report's 'Best Children's Hospitals' list". Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- Bell, Flora (February 13, 2016). "Philanthropic Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to children's charity".
|This article related to a building or structure in Louisville, Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|