Kothari may refer to:
The Kothari clan of the Bania community from Rajasthan associated with the larger Maheshwari community and Jains. The clan is also found among Jat community of Rajasthan and its neighbouring states. The word kothari comes originally from owners or caretakers of large storehouses, granary or kothar, appointed by the Maharaja of the Bikaner State. Found in Rajasthan, Gujarat and many parts of India.
- Brij Kothari (born 1964), Indian social entrepreneur
- Daulat Singh Kothari (1905–1993), Indian scientist.
- D.P. Kothari (born 1944) Indian educationist and professor
- Neelam Kothari (born 1968), Indian actress and jewellery designer
- Jehangir Kothari (1857-1934), Parsi merchant
- Komal Kothari (1929 – 2004), Indian folklorist and ethnomusicologist from Jodhpur
- Meghna Kothari, Indian film actress.
- Priyanka Kothari also known as Nisha Kothari (born 1983), India film actress
- Rajni Kothari(died in 2014), Indian political scientist, political theorist and academic
- Shuchi Kothari, New Zealand-based Indian scriptwriter, and producer.
- S. P. Kothari, Indian academic
- Sunil Kothari, Indian dance historian, scholar and critic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kothari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.