|Look up krab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Krab or KRAB may refer to:
- Krab (surname)
- Crab stick, or krab, processed seafood
- Russian submarine Krab
- AHS Krab, a Polish 155mm self-propelled howitzer
- KRAB, a radio station in Greenacres, California, U.S.
- KSER, formerly KRAB, a radio station in Everett, Washington, U.S.
- Krüppel associated box (KRAB), a transcription repression protein domain
- Crab (disambiguation)
- Mr. Krabs, a character in SpongeBob SquarePants
- Krusty Krab, a fictional fast food restaurant
- Krabby, a Pokémon
- Krabbe disease
- Carabiner, or karabiner, a specialized type of shackle
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.