Kristín Ýr Bjarnadóttir
|Full name||Kristín Ýr Bjarnadóttir|
|Date of birth||1 February 1984|
|Place of birth||Iceland|
|2015||→ HK/Víkingur (loan)||6||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 March 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 March 2017
Kristín Ýr Bjarnadóttir (born 1 February 1984) is an Icelandic football player who plays as a striker. Kristín was a squad member of Iceland women's national team at UEFA Women's Euro 2009. Kristín was top scorer in Valur in 2001 and 2003 but got badly injured in 2004 and quit football after that, returning to training with Afturelding in 2007 without playing for them and then transferring back to Valur to play with them as of the 2008 season. She was the top scorer in Iceland in both 2009 and 2010 with 23 league goals in 18 games in both seasons. She played for Avaldsnes IL in Norway for the 2012 season but returned to Valur for 2013.
Kristín first represented Iceland at Under-17 level, making her debut against Germany in July 2000. She played eight times at Under-17 level before making her debut at Under-19 level in September 2001, scoring the final goal in a 7–0 win over Bulgaria. In 2003, she stepped up to Under-21 level, making her debut in March against Sweden. She also played in the Under-21 games against Denmark and Germany in July 2004, before dropping out of football due to a serious back injury sustained in a car accident.
Following her return to action with Valur, Kristín was called into Iceland's UEFA Women's Euro 2009 squad as a late replacement for Harpa Þorsteinsdóttir, who had a broken leg. She did not play in the tournament but made her debut for the Iceland senior women's team on 17 September 2009, coming on as a late substitute for Dóra María Lárusdóttir as Iceland mauled Estonia 12–0. She was again a late substitute, this time for Margrét Lára Viðarsdóttir in the following game, a 1–0 win in Northern Ireland.
- Icelandic champion 4 times, 2004, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Icelandic cup winner 4 times.
- Top scorer in Iceland in both 2009 and 2010 with 23 league goals in 18 games in both seasons.
- "Kristín Ýr aftur til Vals" (in Icelandic). mbl.is. Retrieved 2013-01-30.
- "Kristín Ýr Bjarnadóttir" (in Icelandic). KSI. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- "Ísland - Búlgaría 7-0" (in Icelandic). KSI. 2001-09-06. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- Eide, Øystein (9 May 2012). "Bjarnadóttir nettet fem ganger" (in Norwegian). Haugesunds Avis. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Bjarnadóttir on board for Iceland". uefa.com. UEFA. 6 August 2009. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Ísland - Eistland 12-0" (in Icelandic). KSI. 2009-09-17. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- "Norður-Írland - Ísland 0-1" (in Icelandic). KSI. 2009-10-28. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- "Ekki bara sumar og kókómalt" (in Icelandic). Morgunblaðið. 2004-10-12. Retrieved 2013-01-30.
- "Igore albums". icelandicmusic.com. Retrieved 2013-01-30.