Kristen Johanssen (19 July 1869 – 1949) was a Norwegian jurist.
He took the cand.jur. degree in 1892 and after studying abroad he settled in Kristiania in 1896. After a period as assessor in Oslo City Court from 1897 to 1899 he took the lawyer's licence. From 1924 to 1939 he served as the Attorney General of Norway.
He was the father of jurist and theatre director Erik Kristen-Johanssen. He was decorated as a Commander of the Order of St. Olav and the Order of the White Rose of Finland, and an Officier of the Legion of Honour. He died in 1949.
- "Regjeringsadvokat Kristen Johanssen død". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 20 May 1949. p. 2.
- "Historikk" (in Norwegian). Office of the Attorney General of Norway. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- Hoffstad, Einar, ed. (1935). "Johanssen, Kristen". Merkantilt biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian) (1st ed.). Oslo: Yrkesforlaget. pp. 396–397. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- "Skibsreder Schøning ny ordfører i Norske Livs representantskap". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 5 May 1941. p. 8.
- Anderssen, Odd-Stein (4 February 1976). "Erik Kristen-Johanssen (obituary)". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). p. 15.
Annæus J. Schjødt
|Attorney General of Norway
|This Norwegian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|