|Born||1974 (age 44–45)|
|Occupation||Journalist and web editor|
Kristoffer Egeberg (born 1974) is a Norwegian editor.
Working for the newspaper Dagbladet, he received the SKUP Award for 2014, for disclosure of sales of decommissioned naval ships of the Royal Norwegian Navy to Nigerian paramilitary groups. He also received the International Reporter’s Journalism Award for the same article series. In 2017 he became editor-in-chief of the new website Faktisk.no.
- Nordseth, Pål; Meldalen, Sindre Granly (21 March 2015). "SKUP-prisen til Dagbladet. For avsløringen av Nigeria-båtene". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- Egeberg, Kristoffer. "Nigeria-båtene. Metoderapport til SKUP-prisen 2004" (PDF) (in Norwegian). Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- Nordseth, Pål (21 March 2015). "Journalistpris til Dagbladets avsløring av Nigeria-båtene". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- Røiseland, Marianne (13 December 2017). "Overrasket av at politikere ville påvirke arbeidet til Faktisk". Kampanje (in Norwegian). Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- Jensen, Martin Huseby (27 March 2015). "Kristoffer Egeberg: Nerden slår tilbake" (in Norwegian). Journalisten.no. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|