Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kriva Reka or Kriva Rijeka (Serbo-Croatian for "Curved River"), or Kriva River may refer to:
- Kriva Reka (Brus), a village in Serbia, in municipality of Brus
- Kriva Reka (Gornji Milanovac), a village in Serbia, in municipality of Gornji Milanovac
- Kriva Reka (Čajetina), a village in Serbia, in municipality of Čajetina
- Kriva Rijeka (Dubica), a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in municipality of Dubica, Republika Srpska
- Kriva River (Binačka Morava), a river in Serbia, tributary of Binačka Morava
- Kriva River (Strigova), a river in Bosnia and Herzegovina, tributary of Strigova
- Kriva River (Pčinja), a river in the Republic of Macedonia, tributary of Pčinja
- Krivá, a village and municipality in Slovakia, in Dolný Kubín District
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.